Sometimes we really had a lazy or busy time –preparing breakfast seemed so much work, so we decided to buy precooked breakfast from Kitchfix store.
Well, must say their meals were okay. But the high cost of their meals is another side of the coin. For one time this price is normal, but we need have something for lunch every day. Our Company will advise you how to save money and eat healthy. We figured out and found that we can prepare this kind of meal for a whole week for less than the $12.
How to prepare breakfast for less than $12 ?!
Some days ago, we got the idea of preparing breakfast with simple food items which included; two boiled eggs, strawberries, and sweet potato hash.
This kind of meal loads you with the right amount of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients your body needs.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 lb strawberries
- 1 onion
Recipe for preparing clean breakfast
It took about 35 minutes to prepare a one week breakfast – it will be really delicious. After the first week, you will discover that you control your weight and save money.
You just have to hard boil 10 eggs and add some strawberries.
You can do this while preparing sweet potato hash. Check out how to do it:
Recipe for sweet potato hash
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 lbs extra-lean ground turkey
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup onions, diced
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (too much will be too spicy)
- ½ cup yellow pepper, diced
How to prepare:
- First get the sweet potato peeled, use a fork to poke some holes, place in a microwave for 5 minutes. This makes it easy for the potatoes to be diced and cook faster
- While still in the microwave, dice up your yellow pepper and onions. Get the microwaved potatoes diced too.
- Place olive oil in a skillet and heat using medium heat.
- Ground garlic and turkey and add. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while
- Add some onions and yellow pepper. Heat up the mixture until the onions turn golden brown.
- Then add the sweet potato, cook the skillet until it softens. Spice up as you wish. It is important you stir the skillet while being cooked. Feel free to add some water while cooking the sweet potato.
Best ways of storing your prepped meals
You will need a bento style and prep containers to separate your meals. Putting your meals in this type of containers makes it easy to get them microwaved every morning. It at least saves you the trouble of opening each container and heating up separately. All you need is to send your meals straight from the fridge into the microwave, heat, then eat. Aside from being incredibly cheap, they will never bow to the pressure of the heat coming from the microwave.
If you want to buy such Meal Prep containers for your delicious dishes please follow the link: https://www.amazon.com/Food-Storage-Containers